St. Louis Children's Hospital
3rd Floor Family Room: 314.454.3512
5th Floor Family Room: 314.454.5321
- We are interested in hearing from you on how things are going now that we've been in the room for a few weeks! The survey for this has been sent out on 7/23 and we would like all responses to be back by Wednesday, July 28. We want to hear it all - the good and the not so good! This will help us understand how you are feeling and what we can do to improve.
Here's the link:
- Dryer sheets and laundry bags are located in both Laundry Room areas. Families can help themselves to these items and we do not have them stored behind the desks.
- 3rd Floor: Please keep the laundry detergent pods behind the desk. We will hand the families laundry detergent when they need it to prevent them from taking too many or touching too many.
- 5th Floor: Laundry detergent pods are located in the bottom drawer next to the desk.
- The door handle has been sticking a lot lately when trying to open it. The code is still 2633* to get in, but you have to make sure you're really pushing down on the handle all of the way. Facilities has been called on 7/22 to hopefully fix this issue as well.
Center for Families:
Their specific services are located in the file on the desk and explains what services they just provide and what services they've added to our Room that we can help with.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-4p.
If you are volunteering outside of CFF hours of operation and a family visits inquiring about one of these CFF specific services, you can simply provide them with information on when the CFF will be open next.
Temporary Room Hours:
3rd Floor Room Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30a-9pm and Saturday-Sunday 9a-3p
5th Floor Room Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-6p and Saturday-Sunday 9a-3p
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We can’t wait to see you soon 😊
Family Room Program Coordinator